Why Start Your Career With Us
Successful careers don’t happen overnight. Since 2006, TheMarketingsmith has been expertly designing and strategizing marketing campaigns for quality clients, locally and nationally.
We recruit passionate people for exceptionally diverse and creative positions–from local talent to international protégées. Whether you’re interested in entry-level or executive management positions on a temporary, contract or permanent basis, our experienced HR department want to hear from you.
Current Job Openings:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of our clients products, services and brand in the marketplace. This person will:
- Establish positive and collaborative working relationships with relevant partners as well as company leadership to ensure that company’s products and services are effectively realized though sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Participate in development of marketing strategies, design services and furnish consistent tracking of performance.
- Develop and deliver new sales enablement tools.
- Develop and execute marketing research to support initiatives and strategies that meet client objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the company’s marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Execute unconventional, digital and traditional marketing initiatives, integrating new media, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip/email marketing initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of client to establish priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and corporate messaging for use by sales and marketing through copy creation.
- Work with sales to cultivate “reference accounts” for various products and services; identify client success stories and work to create loyalty and ambassador programs and supporting collateral.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using various strategies to produce leads, increases sales within legacy customer accounts and grow brand awareness, particularly in the Canadian and international markets.
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition for your portfolio of client, across multiple channels.
- Generate and procure content for marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives.
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events and conferences.
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used by staff and clients.
- Stay abreast of market trends to drive topics for webinars, seminars and white paper strategies.
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight company’s competitive advantage.
- Execute marketing campaigns that drive new client acquisition and sales revenue.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, budgeting, risk management, campaign analysis and tracking/monitoring procedures.
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to production team and key leadership.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and contribution within the projects.
- Manage creative production of digital and print marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from initial concept to finished production and market implementation.
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence.
- Maintain expertise in competitive products, services and go-to-market strategies; communicate product and service differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership.
- Conduct periodic interviews, including customer/client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Utilize expertise within other company brands marketing departments on market research, subject matter experts, product and manufacturing expertise, creative execution and project management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Creative thinker, extremely reliable and proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of professional/university marketing experience.
- Previous sales experience a big plus.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results that align with corporate goals and vision.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in traditional and digital marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications and copy writing.
- Familiarity with business intelligence/analytics.
- Ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including web, print communications and direct mail.
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and “thrives under pressure” are words that describe you.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of organization comfortably.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize simultaneous projects and deliver desired results on time and on/under budget.
- Experience working closely with and supporting a sales organization guided by a passion for their success.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM or similar CRM tools, web conferencing, expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Rewarding career and growth potential worldwide.
- Exciting and rewarding challenges in a rapidly growing company.
- Fast pace and dynamic working environment.
- Uniquely blended culture – both world class and family-oriented